The aim of the module is to provide students with a basic understanding of economics and business finance at the level of BBA. Content of the module focus on firm’s goals, processes how to achieve them and introduces analytical techniques by which we can identify and solve financial management problems. Completion of the module will provide the basis for operational, investment and financial decisions in the company. The module contains topics such as financial management, financial analysis, risk and its impact on financial decision-making, strategy, working capital and liquidity management.
- Bender, R. (2011). Corporate financial strategy (3rd ed.). London: Routledge
- Brealey, R. A. (2020). Principles of corporate finance (Thirteenth edition.). New York: McGraw-Hill Education
- Clayman, M. R., Fridson, M. S., & Troughton, G. H. (2008). Corporate finance: A practical approach. Hoboken: John Wiley
- Gibson, C. H. (2013). Financial statement analysis (13th edition.). [Mason]: South-Western Cengage Learning
- Higgins, R. C. (2012). Analysis for financial management (10th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin