Strategy as a long-term plan provides long-term direction for corporate activities and predetermines success of organization in future. The module explains importance of strategy and strategic management for organization. It discusses basic methods of evaluation of internal and external corporate environment and methods of strategy formulation and development.
- • ABRAHAM, S. C. (2012). Strategic Planning. A Practical Guide for Competitive Success, 2nd edition. Emerald, 2012
- DAVID, F. R. (2017). Strategic Management Concepts and Cases, 16th Edition, Essex: Pearson Education Limited
- PORTER, M. E. (1996). What is Strategy? New York: Th e Press
- DE WIT, B., MEYER. R.(2014). Strategy: An International Perspective, 5th Edition, Centage Learning EMEA, U.K.
- WHITTINGTON, R., REGNÉR, P., ANWIN, D., JOHNSON, G., SCHOLES, K. (2019). Exploring strategy. Pearsonprentice Hall; 12th edition